Darts
Luke Littler Reveals He’s Going Solo After Splitting from Longtime Management Team
Luke Littler has confirmed he will go solo following his split from ZXF Sports Management, ending a partnership that began when he was 13. Speaking after his World Grand Prix win, the teen star said he’ll now manage his own career with support from his family and Garry Plummer at Target Darts.

Credit: PDC
Luke Littler has confirmed that he will be taking control of his own career after announcing his split from ZXF Sports Management earlier this week.
The teenage darts sensation had been represented by Martin Foulds’ ZXF Sports Management since signing with the company as a 13-year-old in 2020. The partnership saw Foulds and his team support “The Nuke” through his junior years and his rapid rise onto the PDC Tour.
Management Split
On Monday, Littler shared the news of his departure on social media, expressing gratitude to Foulds and his management team for their role in his development.
“I want to say a massive thank you to @Zxfsports, and especially @Martin_foulds84, for everything they've done for me so far in my career,” Littler wrote on X.
“We've had some amazing times together over the last five years and I'll always be grateful for the advice and support that's helped me get to this point.”
“As my career moves forward and the schedule gets busier, we've agreed it's the right time for me to take the next step with new representation.”
No More Speculation
The announcement sparked speculation among fans about Littler’s next move, with rumours suggesting a possible link-up with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Sport or even ‘Upload’, the talent agency that manages YouTube stars like Angry Ginge and the Sidemen.
However, following his 2-0 first-round victory over Dutch star Gian van Veen at the 2025 World Grand Prix, Littler set the record straight, revealing that he will not be joining another agency.
“I’m on my own. Just as myself, I think it’s better,” he told SportsBoom.co.uk.
“Obviously I’ve got my family to support me and obviously Martin [Foulds] had done his job, but I think it was the right time.”
“Booking flights, hotels and all that stuff and we’re on our own.”
Target Will Play a Role
Littler added that he will be taking guidance from Garry Plummer at his darts manufacturer, Target Darts, who will also play a major role in supporting his career moving forward.
“I’m going to have help from Garry [Plummer] at Target as well. It’s going to be massive; we’re going in the right direction.”
While he declined to go into detail about the reasons behind his split with ZXF, Littler remained respectful toward his former management.
“No one knows what’s been going on behind the scenes. And I won’t be saying anything, but it was just the right time.”
Littler’s decision to go solo marks a major turning point in his career, as the 18-year-old continues his remarkable rise in professional darts, now under his own guidance.
Editor's Insight
Littler is transforming the image of the traditional sports icon, whether it is at the oche or the gaming console. This going solo act only goes to strengthen the perception that he does things 'his way'. Are you of the same multi-platform mindset? Read our insights into hybrid psychology and find out.
Related Resources to Darts Interviews
- World Grand Prix Darts 2025: Mike De Decker Hits Back at Horrific Abuse from Home Fans
- Luke Humphries Open to ‘Crazy Concepts’ as Darts Heads to Saudi Arabia for the First Time
- World Grand Prix Darts 2025: Rob Cross Says World Number One Outweighs World Championship
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Luke Littler Roars Like the Lionesses as He Completes Triple Crown
- Lisa Ashton Stuns Fallon Sherrock and Beau Greaves to Lift 2025 Women's World Matchplay
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Luke Littler Looks to Dethrone James Wade as Youngest Ever Champion
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: James Wade Labels Himself ‘Lucky’ After Gruelling Semi-Final
- Beau Greaves Hints at Alexandra Palace Return as World Matchplay Defence Looms
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: The Story Behind Luke Littler and Josh Rock’s Unexpected Friendship
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Jonny Clayton Backs James Wade’s Bold Claim Ahead of Semi-Final Clash
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Luke Littler Responds to Gary Anderson’s ‘Boring’ Comments
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: James Wade Blasts Sky Sports and Media Bias in Fiery Rant
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Luke Littler Reveals Who Really Has the Strongest Mentality in Darts
- Rock 'n' Roll Fuels Andrew Gilding's World Matchplay Charge with Ozzy Osbourne Tribute
- Darts Star James Wade Channels Scottie Scheffler with Candid World Matchplay Reflections
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Gerwyn Price Declines to Address Onstage Dispute with Daryl Gurney
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Emotional Michael Van Gerwen Draws Curtain on Longtime Rivalry with Raymond van Barneveld
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Luke Littler Fires Warning Shot to Jermaine Wattimena
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: Gary Anderson Says Darts Has Lost Its Soul and Slams Boring New Generation
- World Matchplay Darts 2025: James Wade Claims PDC Would ‘Change the Rules’ to Keep Him Out of Premier League
You might also be interested in

Louis Hobbs is the Sports Editor at SportsBoom, overseeing daily coverage across a wide range of sports while shaping the site’s editorial direction and breaking news agenda.
When he’s not editing the website from home or SportsBoom’s London office, Louis can usually be found in the darts or snooker press room. He has covered both sports extensively for SportsBoom, reporting live from venues for over three years and building strong relationships across the professional circuits.
With a background in interviews, exclusives and live event reporting, Louis combines on-the-ground insight with sharp editorial judgement to ensure SportsBoom delivers authoritative, engaging and timely sports journalism.
